Entertainment




How Generator Fumes Almost Killed Me – Laura Ikeji

Published By

on

Nigerian fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji, has taken to social media to reveal how generator fumes almost killed her

– According to the post, she went to visit a friend and they slept off with the generator on and closed to the door

– Recounting the scary experience, she said they had to crawl out of the house in pains to put of the generator

Fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji has opened up on her scary encounter with generator fumes and just like everybody else, it wasn’t a pleasant one and left her grateful for life.According to Laura who is the younger sister of media mogul Linda Ikeji, she went to visit a friend and they slept off at night and left the generator running, very close to the door. By the time she woke up, her friend had already passed out on the floor.

Struggling with a headache, pains in her bones and coughing badly, she managed to open the door and put on the generator and almost immediately, started throwing up. With the help of some neighbours, she managed to wake her friend up who also started throwing up.

See post below:

https://www.instagram.com/lauraikeji/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=XSCjYQABAAHTv_866rHp0jMB6vIZ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *